Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bhuvaneswari joins Politics

Hip Hip Hooray! My Dear people of Tamil Community! All your poverty and problems are going to vanish! Here is great news for you. One more celebrity from Tamil Film Industry joins politics. ‘Prostitution Case’ fame Bhuvaneshwari joins ‘Moovendar Munnani Kazhagam’ (MMK) and she has been awarded the post of the Secretary of the State Wing for Women of MMK. You would be very eager to know what drove her to join politics and why she chose MMK? Scroll below to find the answer.

Bhuvaneshwari says Police called her to the Police Station just for an ordinary enquiry. Then they fabricated fake case on her stating that as if they caught her red-handed doing prostitution and she threatened police telling political leaders’ name. As Police could not prove her prostitution case in the Court when they caught her first time, they trapped her in a new case to take revenge. “I belong to Devar community. Dr.Sethuraman, Founder of MMK knows about my family and he sincerely discussed with me knowing that this is a fabricated case. So, I joined his party and having good belief in me he has given me a responsible post in his party. I will not use this post to take revenge on anybody. I swear that I did not tell name of any actresses blaming that they are indulging in prostitution. When I did not indulge in prostitution, how could I point out anybody? We all belong to a single family. Now, my party and lakhs and lakhs of youth belong to my community are backing me. Nobody can trouble me”, she added.

Dr.Sethuraman told that more than 99% of the people in politics are criminals. Bhuvaneshwari is not a criminal. As a renowned leader of her community, I admitted her in my party to relieve her from her present difficulties. Dr.Sethuraman’s intention of admitting Bhuvaneshwari in his party may be to attract more youth from his community and to gain publicity. Bhuvaneshwari might have joined him to get a shield against Police and continue her ‘career’ without problems. Whether she really indulged in prostitution or not is a separate debate. British Writer Samuel Johnson rightly said “All argument is against it; but all belief is for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment