Monday, January 19, 2009

What is Namitha's Real Age?

As all guys do in their leisure time, I and my friend were discussing about the 5’9” south Indian bombshell Namitha right from her entry in Tamil Cinema opposite Vijaykanth in Engal Anna, her sky-rocketing to fame with her song ‘Arjuna Arjuna’ opposite Sarathkumar in Aei, second actress to have temple by her fans after Kushboo to the 2nd most searched actress on the mobile according to a latest survey by Google’s 2008 India zeitgeist “Top searches on Mobile” lists. (There is a hot gossip that the busty babe is seen nude in a video and the link of that is being circulated hot in net. The girl is almost looking like Namitha (and some say that she is Namitha herself) who is changing her clothes in her caravan and she is seen complete topless exposing her front view fully).

The topic suddenly changed about her real age. My friend told me that she has just crossed her 20 on last May 10th. I could not believe it. But my friend has come up with her following quote to strengthen his statement - ‘Being the only girl among 25 cousins who were all guys, I used be like a boy. When I was in my tomboyish days, I used to eat 8 chapatis for lunch followed by 3-4 Rasgollas and gulabjamoons. I am a freak out when it comes to food. I am a pure vegetarian." She is plump but she is only 20, my friend continued. We decided to search net to know her real age but we both landed in confusion. Here are the results:

Wikipedia - May 10, 1978 (30+)

www.namitha.us - May 10th, 1981 (27+)

www.celebs101.com/celebrity-Namitha-1094--.html - May 10, 1981 (27+)

www.aol.in/promos/namitha - May 10, 1984 (24+)

www.ideasnext.com/bollywoodfemaleceleb/Namitha.htm - May 10, 1971 (37+)

No actress reveals her real age in her first innings as heroine. Only after marriage or after 10+ years when she plays the role of young mother or young aunty in her second innings we get to know her age.

Whatever her age may be, till the lusty busty babe is generous enough in flaunting her voluptuous assets in silver screen she will be ruling the roost in South Indian Cinema especially in Kollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment