Sunday, May 24, 2009

Goddess of Glamour Namitha has 2500 fan clubs

As you all know, ‘Jagan Mohini’ is a remake of the yesteryear classic Jagan Mohini (1978), directed by Vittalacharya, in which Narasimha Raju and Jayamalini played the lead roles. The present version is being produced by H.Murali, directed by N.K.Viswanathan and music is handled by Maestro Ilayaraja.

Narasimha Raju, hero in the old movie, is acting as the father of hero Raja in the new version. Gorgeous Namitha plays the character of a sexy ghost performed by Jayamalini in the original. Nila @ Meera Chopra is the second heroine. Namitha has high hopes on Jagan Mohini and says, "The story of the film is really interesting and has given me a new experience. No doubt, this film will become a super hit in both Tamil and Telugu". Since it is a period film, Namitha has strained to pronounce the typical ancient Tamil in the film. "It took me more time to prepare for that. But I managed and completed it successfully", says Namitha. The major highlight of the film will be a scene in which glamorous Namitha harvests pearls underwater. The underwater sequence is shot between Raja and Namitha who have been given special training for this sequence. Namitha says “when my director suggested to me to go to the gym for reducing my weight, I rather preferred learning Scuba Diving which later helped me a lot in the shooting of my film Jaganmohini. My director was so happy with my new looks and my talent in diving. My talent in underwater diving came to my help in the climax scenes. When my director along with others starts appreciating me, for my effort and new looks, frankly speaking I am overwhelmed with joy and happiness”. Jaganmohini is expected to release during the last week of June...more

2 comments:

  1. Goddess, I am your devoted, worshiper, kneeling before your photograph of sacred feet and placing my head on your holy toes, humbly praying for your mercy and granting me a boon of accepting me as your foot-slave. Allow me to worship your feet and serve you. My Goddess. I shall be faithful, submissive, dedicated,devoted slave. You may rule me with a whip slashing me as you like make me to to eat your sacred SHIT drink your holy PISS, Lick your sweat all my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kneeling before my Goddess NAMITHA Mahaa Devadhi Devata placing my fore-head on her sacred toes, I beg her to Accept me a her foot-slave

    ReplyDelete