Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nayanthara & Prabhudeva living together without official marriage?

History reveals that whoever paired with Super Star Rajnikanth reigned Kollywood for a long time. Be it is Kushboo, Gouthami, Meena or Shriya. Nayanthara got that golden opportunity so early in her career. After pairing Rajnikanth in ‘Chandramukhi’, her career graph hit the top and she became the top star in Kollywood. Though Rajnikanth ensured her presence in all his consecutive films, Nayanthara’s career graph plunged because of her illegal desire.

Recently a popular Tamil biweekly wrote in its gossip column that Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva are living together in single house. They have decided not to marry publicly as it will affect Nayanthara’s career and also create problems in Prabhu Deva’s family. But Nayanthara’s yesterday’s statement again puts us in confusion. She said “I came to film industry without any desires. But I mingled with cinema once I stepped into it. I earned name, fame and status more than I anticipated. I wish I should continue to be in good films and be with good name and fame. I don’t know when my marriage will take place and whether it is love marriage or arranged marriage. But one thing is sure. My marriage will take place only with the consent of my parents but with whom, I don’t know” When asked about Prabhu Deva, she said ‘No comments’. When asked about her dance performance planned with Prabhu Deva during the felicitation function of TN Chief Minister on 6th Feb 2010, she simply said she will participate in the function.

You all know Nayanthara is taking one month break to rejuvenate her body with ayurvedic massage treatment. If she uses this break to review the mistakes she committed in the past and corrects herself, she can not only regain her glowing face but also regain her status in the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment