Sunday, January 3, 2010

Padmapriya competes with Namitha

British poet Charles Churchill wrote “Keep up appearances; there lies the test. The world will give the credit for the rest” Whoever saw Padmapriya at the audio launch of the film ‘Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam’ held recently in Sathyam Theatres, Chennai, could not believe their eyes and started salivating as she appeared in a skimpy figure-hugging dress which started just above her boobs and covered just above the knees. You would have ogled such appearances in bathing scenes of Tamil Films only which she dared to do in a public function. Her glamorous dressing style looked as if challenging Namitha!

‘Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam’ is a cow boy film which happens in 18th century and it is about a youngster who confronts slavery. While Raghava Lawrence is doing the lead role, Padmapriya is acting with other two heroines Lakshmi Rai and Sandhya.

Here are the excerpts from Padmapriya ’s interview to the press after the audio launch “I have been acting in good subject-oriented quality films only. That does not mean that I have aimed National Award. I would be happy if I get an award but I am not acting for awards. Everybody is ogling me strangely about my glamorous appearance in this function. I don’t mind about image and I just do what I like. My answer to those who advice me as to why don’t you earn more by acting glamorously like Nayanthara and Trisha is their style is different and my style is different. I don’t wish to earn more. I don’t want to tell anything about my marriage now. Love blossomed in my life too but it did not go to the extent of marriage. Like all other girls, I too have a desire to get married. If I find a good bridegroom, I will marry immediately. But my search for a good bridegroom is on” She is a B.Com., MBA graduate, Good Actress, Homely and Loveable. Eligible bachelors! Rush your CVs! Fortune may be in your favour!

No comments:

Post a Comment