Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What is brewing between Sherin and Cricketer Sreesanth?

Seducing Eyes, Sensuous Assets and Slim Structure that is Sherin Shringar! She looks gorgeous in any costume. She was only Sweet Sixteen when debuted in ‘Thulluvadho Ilamai’ Her glamourous performance in that film won her lot of youths’ hearts and I thought she would become the heart throb of Kollywood. But like French Emperor Napoleon told “Ability is nothing without opportunity”, this talented actress is short of opportunities because of her wrong moves. Sherin hits the newsstands today and the news is “What is brewing between Sherin and Sreesanth?” Want to know more? Just scroll down.

A leading Tamil evening daily wrote in its gossip column today that Sherin invited cricketer Sreesanth for her mother’s birthday party and she took photographs with him and distributed to media to create sensation. By doing this, Sherin joined the list of actresses desiring to get publicity by being cozy with cricketers, the news added. When asked about this to Sherin, she clarified that my family and Sreesanth’s family are very close. I know Sreesanth before he becomes popular in cricket. Recently I hosted the birthday party of my Mom at the Italian Restaurant in Bangalore. As a family friend, I invited Sreesanth and he came. That’s it. Media published the photographs I took with him on that day in internet and gossiped that we two love each other. Sreesanth is my good friend. That’s it. Nothing more than that. I need not conceal if I am in love.

You all know Sreesanth is popular not only for his aggressiveness in the cricket field but also for his coziness with actresses. Earlier he was gossiped with Lakshmi Rai, Sanjana, Daisy Bopanna, Priyanka Chopra and Minissha Lamba. Now it is Sherin. As far as Sreesanth is concerned this is like getting paid for eating sugarcane. My words for Sherin is Publicity is something you can always believe in because there is no point in building a better mousetrap if nobody knows it. But Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. Best of Luck baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment